We Want to Promote Your Kirby Metal Buildings!
Gain Recognition for your Construction Excellence through the Kirby Calendar Program
Exclusive to Authorized Kirby Builders, the Calendar Program is designed to recognize facilities constructed with KBS products. Not only will your projects be considered for our calendar, they may receive additional recognition and exposure by appearing in our literature, media, or website.
Submittal is Easy
Simply complete the online Building Profile, which includes an upload feature to attach your photos. Do not modify or resize your pictures. Include multiple views of your building! Deadline to Submit is September 9, 2022
** DO NOT PHOTOSHOP, MODIFY, RESIZE,
OR CROP YOUR PHOTOS **
SUBMIT MY PROJECT
Need assistance? Call Betsy at 615.745.6001
Guidelines for Submitting Your Project
- Please include several photos of your building
- Submit as many projects as you like – any Kirby building may be submitted, regardless of completion date
- All photos submitted require a completed profile/permission form that grants Kirby Building Systems rights to use the photos in any marketing activities
- If you submit professional photographs, you must ensure that Kirby Building Systems has full rights to use the photos in any of our marketing efforts
- Please send the raw, unedited images – do not crop, resize, or modify
WIN THIS COOLER!
For each project you submit, you will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win a YETI Tundra 65 cooler. Enter as many Kirby projects you want, that have not been entered in a previous year.
Photos used on calendars will list only the Builder name. No other credits will be listed.
Building Photography Tips
Multiple Angles – Photograph your building from all corners and sides. Interiors are a bonus!
Unmodified Images – Do not crop, recolor, or resize your photos. Please send the original, full sized, raw images.
Good Light – It doesn’t need to be sunny for good daytime photography. If fact, when lighting is soft, it lends itself to enhancing the natural beauty of your building. The best hours are typically near sunrise and 1-2 hours before sunset.
Evening Shots – Night time offers a dramatic, bold option to your building photography.